বৃহস্পতিবার, ৮ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

How to Become a Programmer - Computers, Math, Science, and ...

Hey! As a newbie, I don't know if I'm posting in the completely wrong forum, please correct me if I am.

I'm an NT lab assistant for my university's computer science department. I've become friends with an aspie learning Java who, unfortunately, has a reputation among the lab assistants for being highly dependent on our help. The prof's at a loss, and I've sort of taken up the task of figuring out how to help him pass the class.

What I really, really need to hear from other brilliant aspies is how you learned to program, particularly the abstractness of it all. He claims that he himself is a computer that must be programmed; he can only reproduce what he has seen before and cannot problem-solve. If a lab assistant tells him how to solve a problem or exercise, or gives him an algorithm, he can hack it out?right now this also takes a lot of help, but I think he could get to the point where the syntax and coding was simple. He just can't get his mind around translating logic to code, or writing one method that applies to all situations instead of just a sample situation. The result is that without a lab assistant feeding him the logic bit by bit, he's incapable of writing a program.

Java and all object-oriented programming is founded in abstraction and reusability. From what I understand, this is exactly what challenges aspies; and yet Google, IBM, Intel, etc. are overridden with aspies. Clearly I'm missing something magical. Please help!!!!!!! Smile

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt214733.html

Hunter Hayes Movember USC shooting halloween camilla belle chipotle lsu football

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন