বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৮ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Damn Handsome | Los Angeles, I'm Yours

One year ago Los Angeles was blessed with a gift, so unassuming, so every day, some might just miss its presence altogether, which would be a?tragedy, because damn if it aint Handsome. Handsome Coffee Roaster opened it?s doors on a chilly February morning, bright eyed with wonder and adventure and hoping for the best. Apparently their best was more than good enough. Here they are, one year later, flourishing.

I am a lover of all things coffee, so when I moved to LA I made it my goal to seek out the best cup in the city; to be fair I should warn you that I am a self proclaimed coffee snob. That being said, Handsome has it, hands down. The espresso is smooth and pulled to perfection, I have yet to be disappointed? and you guys, I go there a lot? like, a-lot-a-lot.

Damn Handsome 2

Damn Handsome 3

The staff is friendly and knowledgable. I can not tell you how many times I have sat at the counter and heard them explain to a customer why they don?t carry any sweeteners or substitutes for milk, ?Sweeteners cover up faults in the coffee. The coffee, on it?s own, or combined with milk, should be smooth enough to drink with out having to cover any of the other flavors up. So if you don?t like it, or feel like it is too bitter, let us know and we would be more than happy to remake it for you.? I kid you not!

The energy and atmosphere are both calming and up beat. I can go there to meet a client or simply sit and work without feeling overwhelmed or rushed, even though they are consistently one of the busiest shops I have been to in Los Angeles (and I have been to the majority of them, my caffeine addiction knows no bounds).

This coming Friday, March 1st, Handsome will be throwing a block party at their space, 582 Mateo St. There will be plenty of conviviality to go around! Food, drinks, coffee, music, and general good times will be had with or with out you. But I think maybe it should be with you. So come down, get a drink and some food, toast to their anniversary and wish them another incredibly handsome year.

Damn Handsome 4

Damn Handsome 5

Source: http://www.laimyours.com/38123/damn-handsome/

shawn johnson Tony Sly Lauren Perdue tagged Heptathlon London 2012 shot put London 2012 Track And Field

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন